"To get away from everything now and then gives a person a chance to think what life is all about." -- Paramahansa Yogananda
For nearly two decades my retreats have offered both new and experienced yogis the opportunity to immerse themselves in their yoga practice, spend time in nature, savor delicious meals, enjoy good company, and reprioritize Self. I invite you to join me on my next retreat for some time away to relax and renew.
Big Rapids, MI
October 21-23, 2022
The Inn is a place of welcome and calm, where you can take a step back from the demands of your everyday life, return to nature - to peace and quiet - and get in touch with what feeds your soul. Situated on150 acres of woodlands, wetlands, rolling meadows and a private pond just outside Big Rapids, MI, the Inn is a sanctuary, a retreat, and a gateway to your true self. Join me for a peaceful weekend of self-care: yoga, nature, farm-to-table meals, good company and time to 'unplug' from the outside world.
* A safe, peaceful country setting for rest and relaxation. The Inn has taken new COVID safety precautions, including an air purification system and proof of COVID vaccination + booster for all guests.
* Two nights of accommodations in single or double occupancy rooms with private baths.
* Locally-sourced, plant-based meals & snacks: dinner Friday - brunch Sunday
* A variety of all-levels yoga classes Friday evening through Sunday morning, and a special Saturday afternoon workshop
* An intimate, small group experience: only 7 spots left!
* Walking trails, labyrinth, bonﬁres and bird-watching onsite; mountain-biking and hiking trails at the adjacent Hungerford Lake Recreation Area
* Free time: read, journal, nap, Amish farm markets, micro-breweries
All classes & activities are optional; as retreat host, I invite you to take the time to re-commit to your self-care practices however you wish.
* Retreat runs from 5pm Friday through 12pm Sunday.
* Pricing includes 2-nights' accommodations, all meals and all yoga classes.
* A full payment must be made at the time of registration.
* If the retreat is cancelled by the Inn or Christy because of a rise in COVID cases, etc., full refunds will be given. If you cancel, a partial refund minus a $50 administration fee will be given only to those who cancel at least 1 week before the retreat.
Single: $449 by 8/21; $469 after
Double: $379 by 8/21; $399 after
* Contact Christy for current availability.
* Download and fill out our registration form above.
* Send your form along with a check made payable to Christy DeBurton to 889 Honey Creek Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103. You must also supply proof of COVID vaccination, and agree to take an at-home COVID test prior to attending.