Join me on my next yoga retreat for some time away to relax and renew. Whether you're a new or experienced yogi, take the opportunity to immerse yourself in your yoga practice, spend time in nature, savor delicious meals, enjoy good company, and reprioritize Self. Limited spaces available!
I invite you to join me at The Inn--a place of welcome and calm--where you can take a step back from the demands of your everyday life, return to nature - to peace and quiet - and get in touch with what feeds your soul. Situated on 150 acres of woodlands, wetlands, rolling meadows and a private pond just outside Big Rapids, MI, the Inn is a sanctuary, a retreat, and a gateway to your true self.
Join me for a peaceful weekend of self-care: yoga, nature, farm-to-table meals, lovely company and time to 'unplug' from the outside world.
* A safe, peaceful country setting for rest and relaxation. The Inn has taken new COVID safety precautions, including an air purification system and proof of COVID vaccination for all guests.
* Two nights of accommodations in single or double occupancy rooms with private baths.
* Locally-sourced, plant-based meals + snacks: dinner Friday - brunch Sunday
* A variety of mellow, all-levels yoga classes Friday evening through Sunday morning, and a special Saturday afternoon workshop
* An intimate, small group experience: yoga retreat is limited to 10 participants.
* Walking trails, labyrinth, bonﬁres and bird-watching onsite; mountain-biking and hiking trails at the adjacent Hungerford Lake Recreation Area
* Free time: read, journal, nap, Amish farm markets, micro-breweries
All classes + activities are optional; you are invited to take the time to re-commit to your self-care however you wish.
* Yoga Retreat runs from 4pm Friday through 12pm Sunday.
* Pricing includes 2-nights' accommodations, all meals and all yoga classes.
* A partial refund minus a $100 administration fee will be given only to those who cancel at least 1 week prior to the retreat. No refunds given less than 1 week prior to retreat.
1) Contact Christy for current availability.
2) Download and fill out our registration form above.
3) Send your form along with a check made payable to Christy DeBurton to 889 Honey Creek Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103. Please include proof of COVID vaccination.