"I just finished going through your guide and I absolutely loved it. It is wonderful how you combined science and personal experience to make it feel like a self-guided journey with a knowledgeable friend."
There is so much I wish I had known at the beginning of my own perimenopause journey. I spent ten years doing my own research while navigating this stage of life, and now I've put together everything I've learned in this comprehensive eGuide--to save you a lot of time and energy, trial and error. And, most importantly, to empower you to create a plan to support your own body through this transition. Because, trust me, you're going to want a plan. Use coupon code courses50 to save 50% on this eGuide for a limited time!
Perimenopause can start anywhere between your mid-30s and late-40s. Lifestyle habits such as diet, exercise, stress and sleep play a huge factor in perimenopause symptoms. To find out how to navigate perimenopause with more ease, purchase this e-Guide and you will:
* Learn about the different stages of perimenopause + the most common symptoms
* Gain knowledge about how to balance your hormones naturally through diet, supplements, herbs + self-care
* Learn tips to lower stress and improve your sleep
* Identify how to exercise smarter for this time of life
* Ten year's of research that I have compiled during my own perimenopause journey in one compact, easy-to-navigate, place.
* My biggest learnings on my perimenopause journey, and practical 'insider tips' about what herbs, supplements, foods and other treatments worked (or didn't) for my symptoms.
* Four Yoga practice videos for perimenopause: Over 40 Functional Flow Yoga, 2nd (Sacral) Chakra Slow Flow, Mini-Sequence for Hot Flashes, and Yin Yoga for Insomnia; plus a calming meditation.
* Hormone-balancing, plant-based nutrition recipes + resources.
* Thought-provoking journal prompts to help you create your own Perimenopause Plan
* My source list of over a dozen perimenopause experts for you to continue your own research.
* This e-Guide is yours to keep and go back to as often as you like.
* You are a female in your late-30s to late 40s.
* You're having mood swings, insomnia, hot flashes, irregular periods or a host of other hormone-related symptoms.
* You're exercising and are on a diet, but you're still gaining weight.
* Your health care providers say there's nothing wrong with you (while offering antidepressants, birth control pills + anti-anxiety meds).
* You already know you are in (peri)menopause and are looking for some lifestyle modifications to help alleviate your symptoms.
"I just finished going through your guide and I absolutely loved it. It is wonderful how you combined science and personal experience to make it feel like a self-guided journey with a knowledgeable friend. I’m excited to spend more time journaling through each section in more detail and to formulate my own plan." - MA
"Every time I go back to this eGuide, I am just blown away by how much good information is in it. It's thorough yet easy-to-read. I seriously think every woman going through perimenopause needs to own a copy!" - CM
"Thank you for sharing your perimenopause plan. I think it’s excellent...I learned about hormones and supplements, and made some new connections. I like the yoga videos...they are excellent. I’m also grateful for your source list, which is another bonus of your plan." - CH
*For a limited time, save 50% off the regular price of $59 with coupon code courses50! The course link will be sent to you via email with a personal note of support from me within 24 hours of your purchase.
*Questions about this course, or want to get to know me a little better first? Contact me or join my mailing list here.
Section 1: Overview; My Journey; Early Perimenopause; Late Perimenopause
Section 2: Diving Deeper Into the Most Common Symptoms
Section 3: Hormones: Progesterone, Estrogen, Testosterone, Cortisol, Insulin + Melatonin
Section 4: Nutrition: Dietary changes to make for perimenopause
Section 5: Supplements + Herbs - What works + what doesn't
Section 6: The Benefits of Exercise; Functional Flow Yoga Sequence; 2nd Chakra Yoga Sequence; Hot Flash Sequence
Section 7: Stress + Self-Care; Hormones + Stress; Support Your Adrenal Glands; Self-Care Resources
Section 8: Sleep Tips; Yin Yoga Sequence for a Good Night's Sleep
Section 9: Hormone Replacement Therapy; Synthetic vs Bio-Identical Hormones; My Experience; Alternatives
Section 10: In Closing + Sources