"I just finished going through your guide and I absolutely loved it. It is wonderful how you combined science and personal experience to make it feel like a self-guided journey with a knowledgeable friend. I’m excited to...formulate my own plan."
There is so much I wish I had known at the beginning of my own perimenopause journey, so I've written the e-Guide I needed to navigate this stage of life--to save you a lot of time and energy, trial and error. And, most importantly, to empower you to create a plan to support your own body through this transition. Because, trust me, you're going to want a plan. Purchase now!
Perimenopause typically starts anywhere between your mid-30s and late-40s. Did you know that lifestyle habits such as diet, exercise, stress and sleep can play a huge factor in perimenopause symptoms? In this e-Guide you will:
* Learn about the different stages of perimenopause + the most common symptoms
* Gain knowledge about how to balance your hormones naturally through diet, supplements, herbs + self-care
* Learn how to lower stress and improve your quality of sleep
* Identify optimal exercise levels for your body
* Ten year's of research that I have compiled during my own perimenopause journey in one compact, easy-to-navigate, place.
* My biggest learnings on my perimenopause journey, and practical 'insider tips' about what herbs, supplements, foods and other treatments worked (or didn't) for my symptoms.
* Four Yoga practice videos for perimenopause: Functional Flow Yoga, 2nd (Sacral) Chakra Slow Flow, Mini-Sequence for Hot Flashes, and Yin Yoga for Insomnia; plus a calming meditation.
* Hormone-balancing, plant-based nutrition suggestions (including recipe resources!).
* Thought-provoking journal prompts to help you create your own Perimenopause Plan
* My source list of over a dozen perimenopause experts for you to continue your own research.
* This e-Guide is yours to keep and go back to as often as you like.
* You are in your late-30s or up and wondering if you are experiencing (peri)menopausal symptoms.
* You already know you are in perimenopause or menopause and are looking for some lifestyle modifications to help alleviate your symptoms.
* You want to be pro-active and create a comprehensive plan that will help you transition through this stage of life with more ease.
"I just finished going through your guide and I absolutely loved it. It is wonderful how you combined science and personal experience to make it feel like a self-guided journey with a knowledgeable friend. I’m excited to spend more time journaling through each section in more detail and to formulate my own plan." - MA
"Every time I go back to this eGuide, I am just blown away by how much good information is in it. It's thorough yet easy-to-read. I seriously think every woman going through perimenopause needs to own a copy!" - CM
"Thank you for sharing your perimenopause plan. I think it’s excellent...I learned about hormones and supplements, and made some new connections. I like the yoga videos...they are excellent. I’m also grateful for your source list, which is another bonus of your plan." - CH
*Use discount code courses50 now through the end of February to save 50% when you purchase this e-guide! (Regular price: $59.) The course link will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
*Questions about this course, or want to get to know me a little better first? Contact me or join my mailing list here.