I am passionate about supporting people in improving lifestyle habits, achieving optimal wellness and living better in their body. As the founder of The Yoga Room, which was twice voted Best Yoga Studio in Ann Arbor, and a Holistic Yoga + Wellness Educator with 25 years of experience, I love sharing my expertise in the areas of:
- Aging Gracefully + Perimenopause
- Highly Sensitive People (HSPs)
- Plant-Based Nutrition
I am available for virtual and in-person classes, private sessions, retreats, workshops, seminars, podcasts, interviews and articles. If you would like to find out more about working with me, let’s connect. I look forward to hearing from you!
Some examples of my recent work include:
- Three Online Wellness Courses: 15-Minute Yoga for Busy People, Stop Sabotaging Your Self-Care, and The Ultimate Perimenopause Guide.
- A Wellness seminar for entrepreneurs at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- A customized ‘Yoga at Your Desk’ video for an international online symposium
- Articles in the HSP Sensitive Empowerment blog, The Crazy Wisdom Journal, and The Crazy Wisdom Weekly e-zine
- Being featured in an article on HSP Female Business Owners
Are You Sabotaging Your Self-Care? – The Crazy Wisdom Journal
A Yoga Practice for a Pandemic – The Crazy Wisdom Weekly
Yoga for HSPs: Advice from an HSP Yoga Teacher – The HSP Sensitive Empowerment Blog